Our child sponsorship program offers a unique opportunity to walk alongside a child in the area we serve. We have two ways you can do this: supporting a child at one of six schools or supporting a child at the Village of Hope.
Six Partner Schools
Through a monthly gift of $38, you will provide your sponsored child with
- the cost of tuition
- a weekly meal of beans, rice, and fish
- two pairs of shoes each year
- a school uniform
- school supplies
- medical help for any serious illness or injury
- a daily nutritious snack (School of Hope only)
Village of Hope
Through a monthly gift of $49, $98, or $147 a month, you will provide your sponsored child with
- high-quality, Christ-centered education on the Village of Hope campus
- medical care
- housing expenses
- nutritious food
- the everyday care of loving house mamas
Child sponsors develop meaningful relationships with their sponsored children, exchanging letters twice a year.
You can also join New Life for Haiti on one of our mission trips to meet your sponsored child in person. These experiences have been deeply meaningful for our supporters and the children we serve.
Join us in supporting first-generation learners in Haiti; sponsor a child today.