Our child sponsorship program offers a unique opportunity to walk alongside a child in the area we serve. We have two ways you can do this: supporting a child at one of six schools or supporting a child at the Village of Hope.
Six Partner Schools
Through a monthly gift of $38, you will provide your sponsored child with
- the cost of tuition
- a weekly meal of beans, rice, and fish
- two pairs of shoes each year
- a school uniform
- school supplies
- medical help for any serious illness or injury
- a daily nutritious snack (School of Hope only)
Village of Hope
Through a monthly gift of $49, $98, or $147 a month, you will provide your sponsored child with
- high-quality, Christ-centered education on the Village of Hope campus
- medical care
- housing expenses
- nutritious food
- the everyday care of loving house mamas
Child sponsors develop meaningful relationships with their sponsored children, exchanging letters twice a year.
Join us in supporting first-generation learners in Haiti; sponsor a child today.